Features of the shared calendar
Several features have been added on our agenda in order to provide convenience for demanding professionals. Thanks to Ubicentrex, you can use several calendars in one single interface. In addition, we ensure a permanent access to data. Indeed, your data is stored on our own servers and the shared agenda can be consulted and upgraded in real time.
With a few clicks, you can set up access to the planning and available features. For example, Dr.Perrin has identifiers allowing access to his calendar, so have his colleague Dr. Clavière and the Secretary who works in the same office.
Thanks to instructions, your customers can easily contact you.
- An embedded Editor to put in words the instructions and highlight relevant informations.
- iframe or HTML integration to integrate the access plan of Google Maps of Dr.Perrin for instance.
- Popup instruction which appears at the opening of the file. When Dr.Perrin's call is answered, his instructions appear, so that you don't miss any information.
- Thematically organized instructions . For example, you have the opportunity to make an instruction for prices, another for information on laboratories, or another about frequent responses, etc.
Standard planning table
Thanks to standard planning table, you can build the week of your client. In this way, you view the capacity load for work centers in the standard planning table.
- A custom schedule. Standard planning table allow to build the average week for your customers, according to their work habits.
- Juggling between weeks. Ubicentrex allows you to create up to ten standard planning table and switch easily between them. It is also worth noticing that you can create a planning for weeks A and another for weeks B.
- Management of slots. Slots are the colored bars that appear on the side of the calendar and which indicate what type of availability the doctor has. Slots are customizable, you can set a default duration, instruction, and even modify the color.
Integration of third party software
Ubicentrex enables you to integrate directly softwares from other publishers into our software.
- Our shared calendar is displayded in priority. If your customers wish to keep using another software than Ubicentrex, you can integrate their planning table and it will appear on the opening of their file.
- Ubicentrex telephony. The software is designed in such a way that you can use Ubicentrex telephony and a third calendar at the same time. To do so, you can handle telephony in the left column and planning tables appear in the large area on the right.
- Full transparency for the user. If your customer is used to work with another software, they will not have to swap it for our agenda. Indeed, they will keep using their software in a transparent way, without ever connecting on Ubicentrex.
Online booking system
Ubicentrex has developed an online booking system : Ubiclic. It is aimed to ease patient's lives and to give them the opportunity to book a consultation online.
- A 24-hour availability. Thanks to Ubiclic, patients can access the shared agenda of their practitioner without leaving home. Then, this calendar is updated instantly.
- A consultation in a few clicks. With Ubiclic, patients can book and confirm an appointment in less than a minute.
- An extra revenue stream. For call centres that chose us, Ubiclic is included in the license without extra cost. So, Ubiclic is free for you while consultationss are invoiced on your patient's bill.
Scripts : automatic call connection
Thanks to scripts, you can collect your customer's informations by guiding your agents with a prepared response form. It allows you to take a phone call and to create a set of question which have to be asked by the customer service.
- A prepared response form. The scripts are a sequence of steps that appears according to the requests of the caller. You have to build the script only once and it will be proccessed at each call.
- Customer customization. You can create as many scripts as you want, with as many steps as needed. Thus, you can customize a script for each customer if you want to.
- A time-saving solution. Scripts allow the narrators to not forget any important point and respect a pre-selected dialogue. In doing so, you increase your company productivity by saving the time of your agents.
Thanks to the Ubicentrex application, carry your agenda with you wherever you go ! The application allows you to view your schedule, to manage your appointments at any time, access your e-mail and contacts.
It is also a supervision tool which allows you to manage remotely your call center.
The upside ? The application also works in offline mode: don't let a network failure ruin your life!
Our mobile app is available on android and iOS.
Smart waiting list
The waiting list of Ubicentrex leads to an intelligent booking management.
- A few clicks to put on hold. If a caller wishes, you can click on an icon to put them on hold. Then you can tick boxes corresponding to their availabilities per day and per hour.
- Intelligent management. The software recognises automatically if a slot becomes available on the pre-filled availabilities. Then it will send an SMS or an e-mail to the contact in order to warn them that a date has been booked and that they have to call the hotline to confirm.
- Simplified management. Thanks to this system, there is no risk for you to forget your appointments. Indeed, the appelant himself calls back to confirm his booking following the relauch of the software.
Our calendar is synchronisable with Google Calendar and CalDAV protocols (Thunderbird, Outlook, iCal, etc.). This two-way synchronization enables you to book on the Ubicentrex shared agenda, which will be automatically copied to the synchronized planning , and vice versa. In this way, your clients use only the calendar that they prefer, which ensure a full transparency between you and them.
Reminders and confirmations of appointments
Ubicentrex allows you to set up reminders and appointments confirmation for each of your customers, but also to ship it automatically by e-mail and/or SMS.
- Plan the date and time of appointment reminders in advance.
- Alert message for customers when appointments are deleted or modified.
- Browsing history of all messages sent from Ubicentrex via the stat tool.